Talk on Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine on 27th Nov 2021:
Great opportunity to listen to Dr Karuna Jaiswal who has been practicing as a holistic practitioner in Adelaide for last 12 years and now a fellow of Australian traditional medicine society (ATMS). She will be talking about Ayurvedic medicine , which is one of the world’s oldest medical systems. It originated in India more than 5,000 years ago and remains one of the world’s ancient health care systems. Its concepts about health and disease promote the use of herbal compounds, special diets, and other unique health practices.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WORKSHOP
- What is Ayurveda?
- How is it different from conventional medicine and other complementary medicine ?
- Discussion on holistic approach to improve your well-being and tips to calm the mind.
- Defining the ayurvedic concept of subtle body’s constitution and how to balance Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Body’s constitution analysis: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Healthy snacks and chai tea will be served.
Cost -$35.00 only
For bookings call- 81334851
Hurry Limited seats only and don’t miss out.
Venue-78 Melbourne Street, North Adelaide .