Chill out with our soothing organic tea
A delicious combination of fragrant Rose Petals and refreshing spices, Pitta Tea is the perfect answer when you’re feeling intense or frustrated. Taken warm or cool, it helps cool down your mind, body and emotions.
Spices are ingredients in many synergistic ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
- Rose Petals are considered cooling in ayurveda, helping to pacify Pitta dosha.
- Licorice contributes the sweet taste, useful for pacifying Pitta.
- Cardamom is tridoshic (good for balancing all three doshas), but people trying to keep Pitta in balance should eat it in smaller amounts. Cardamom is considered an excellent digestive, especially beneficial in reducing bloating and intestinal gas.
- Ginger is a zesty spice useful in aiding digestion, enhancing appetite and pacifying stomach disorders.
- In Ayurveda, cinnamon is used to balance the digestion and to pacify stomach disorders.