Ayurveda offers a unique therapeutic way of doing massage which heals mild and chronic diseases. It is done with special medicated oils and is deeply relaxing and rejuvenating.
Ayurvedic Body Massage (Abhyanga) – 1 hour – $95.00 (Women Only)
According to the classical texts, the Ayurvedic massage also prevents ageing and degeneration. It balance the tridosha and nurtures the whole body physically, mentally and emotionally. Abhyanga has been used to maintain doshic balance, thereby improving sleep, and supporting the overall health and well-being of the body. A regular abhyanga protects the body from muscular and joint pains, stress, anxiety, exhaustion and vata disorder. It nourishes the body and also improves the skin texture. Abhyanga treatment is the best way to control and balance vata disorders like frozen shoulder, bursitis, arthritis, lumber and spinal spondylosis and sport injuries. Herbal steam bath after abhyanga, reliefs to soften body tissue and produce sweat to relax the channels of the body allowing toxins to be ﬂushed out and this elevates the pain.
BENEFITS OF AYURVEDIC BODY MASSAGE:
- Produces softness, strength and color to the body
- Decreases the effects of aging
- Bestows good vision
- Nourishes the body Increases longevity
- Benefits sleep patterns
- Benefits skin
- Strengthens the body’s tolerance
- Imparts a firmness to the limbs
- Imparts tone and vigor to the dhatus (tissues) of the body
- Stimulates the internal organs of the body, increasing circulation
- Pacifies Vata and Pitta and harmonizes Pitta