Website Terms & Conditions
Please Read These Carefully Before Using This Website
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
- We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason which we deem right
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details.
- Please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please write or telephone our customer service centre at the address provided.
- You will become the owner of your purchases once we have received your full payment for such purchases.
- We reserve the right to change the product pricing.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
- such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, without limitation lost data, lost profits and business interruptions.
Please see the Delivery Policy section for detailed information on delivery timelines, which will be initiated upon receipt of full payment for your order. The order will be processed and shipped within 3 to 5 business days. These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except where in writing and signed by us.
Amendment of Terms
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern your and karunahealing.com.au rights and obligations to each other.
Communication & Marketing
By providing Karuna Healing with your e-mail, postal address and telephone number, you consent to receive communication from us about our latest products and special offers. Our emails refer to your usage of Karuna Healing products & services we offer, which we think may be of interest to you.
karunahealing.com.au uses SSL and payment gateway to protect your credit card information. We do not release your info to any other organisation. You can place your orders using our secure server. Any losses sustained by the transmission of personal information by e-mail or Internet links shall be borne exclusively by you.
Out of Stock Items
All our products on the website are subject to availability. If for any reason we determine that a backordered item will no longer be available, we will notify you immediately by e-mail, cancel the item from your order, and refund you in full, or you may choose an alternative product of the same value. Backordered products include items that are not currently in stock. Should this occur, we would e-mail you with the anticipated dispatch date.
At karunahealing.com.au we handle returns and process refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation. Should you wish to return an order, please notify us within 7 days of purchase with a valid reason for return. Please see our Refund and Cancellation policy on this page for the details of refunds and cancellation of order.
We do not refund if you change your mind and see same or similar products on different online shopping website at a cheaper price and we also don’t do price match.
Please read the instructions carefully and if you are 100% sure about the product then only buy from our website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law karunahealing.com.au absolutely disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. All information given on site is not evaluated by Therapeutic Good of Australia (TGA) and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition or individual. We strongly recommend that if any condition persists that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional or General Practitioner. If you are using supplements you should always inform your professional health practitioner or herbalist. The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.
karunahealing.com.au gives no warranty that documents, goods or services will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected, or that our website or its server is free of viruses or any other harmful components. Whilst we, at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, product, service, link or information in its website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Herbal products and oils related to ayurvedic medicine are produced, manufactured and imported to Australia. We buy from reputed wholesaler in Australia and then packed in Adelaide, Australia.
It is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of karunahealing.com.au to bear any entire costs of servicing, repairs, or correction. The applicable law in your state or territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensure you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this website or any products or services that may be offered through it. It is your responsibility to do so.