Ritucharya – the concept of season rhythm and how it effects the health of a person physically and mentally
One of the main aim of ayurveda is to bring harmony in the human body according to different #seasons.
How our body can adapt to nature’s cycle and prevent the #diseases.
The disharmony of vata pitta kaphadosha can result in sicknesses of an individual.
Tips to be healthy in #springseason:
- Diet should be light, easily digestible foods like fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Berries have high antioxidants and also increases the body’s immunity to fight against cough cold and hayfever.
- In spring season the digestion or agni is low so avoid cold food oily sweet sour yogurt and frozen icecreams, cold milk and leftover food etc.
- Taste or Rasa which is predominately everyone should eat in spring season is bitter,pungent and astringent.
- All green leafy vegetables are good to eat in spring season.
- Among cereals barley,old rice 🍚 and wheat 🌾 is good.
- Lentils and pulses are healthy alternative to meat and are rich source of proteins.
- Ayurveda suggest vitiated kaphadosha can cause all allergies like symptoms which can bring tiredness and fatigue in the body.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Exercise is good like walking 🚶♂️ and cycling.
- Ayurvedic herbs 🌿 which are good to take is Triphala.
Do read our next post on triphala and how it can benefit your body.
- Udwarthanam and Ayurvedic massages 💆♀️ are good treatments which are advised in spring season.
- Nasyam is also a good therapy advised for people with hayfever and allergies.
Karuna Healing offers ayurvedicmassage at their clinic in Adelaide
Kindly contact us if you are suffering from allergies hayfever ayurvediclifestyle consultation